USB HID API for Linux
- Unable to locate libhid-dev for Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty)
1. Go to this URL to download libhid-0.2.16 tarball; do "./configure && make" and "sudo make install" in the root of the source tree.
2. Download libhid-dev_0.2.15 deb's from this forum thread and use dpkg to install the deb's.
Do the steps below to test the DUT by using test_libhid testing program:
- Replace test_libhid.c in the test subdirectory with this file;
- a test_libhid executable will be built when make is complete;
- run "sudo ./test/test_libhid <vid>:<pid>" to test libhid with the DUT.