Did you wake up this morning and discover that your favorite page here at Scratchpad had been deleted? And, you wondered why? More importantly, you want it back!!
Because of the temporary nature of Scratchpad, we are always cleaning out old material for a variety of reasons (some of it, almost a decade old!). Unfortunately, the tools we use are neither sophisticated nor discerning. Thus, they sometimes snatch up perfectly good pages and toss them in the garbage bin along with the stuff no longer needed.
If this should happen to you, and you would like to have a deleted page restored, please file a request at Requests for undelete (shortcut → SP:RFUD). Follow the instructions there precisely and exactly. Pay special attention to the criteria outlined there. Namely,
Any page may be undeleted so long as it does not:
- Disparage, threaten, intimidate or harass its subject or some other entity, and serve no other purpose (e.g., attack pages)
- Contain spam: Unambiguous advertising or promotion
- Unambiguously infringe copyright
- Contain grossly insulting, degrading, or offensive material
- Satisfy any of the speedy delete criteria