- 2002 (Voiced by Ashley Johnson) - She is 17 years old. She is honest, adventurous, friendly, light-hearted, luminous, confident and relaxed. She looks out for her younger siblings. She loves her family, and she loves to have fun.
- 2003 (Voiced by Nika Futterman) - She is 16 years old. She is quite ditzy and is very forgetful and absent-minded. Despite being ditzy and absent-minded, 2003 is shown to be skilled at fashion designing and making smoothies, which demonstrates that while she may not be very bright, she is creative and artistically inclined. She is also very friendly and gets along well with her siblings. She plays keyboard in the heavy-metal rock band "The Rockin' Rockers", in Season 1 only. She's a foil to 2007. 2007's the sensible, rational, and sophisticated of the duo, while 2003's a complete scatterbrain who's too dumb to think for herself. However, unlike 2007, who's primarily catty, condescending, egotistical, pessimistic, and bossy, 2003 is a well-meaning Nice Girl without a single mean bone in her body. She's also a foil to 2005. 2003 and 2005 have a lot in common in that both are perpetual optimists and Cloudcuckoolanders who often get on others' nerves with their eccentricity but are Innocently Insensitive in their defense; However, 2003 is a Valley Girl caught up in the recent trends, while 2005 is a Kiddie Kid and a Genki Girl who loves having fun and doing gymnastic stunts whenever she's excited.
- 2004 (Voiced by Miranda Cosgrove (Season 1, speaking & singing voice) Karen Malina White (Season 2-Season 4, speaking & singing voice) - She is 15 years old. She is very happy, wild, caring, and easily the loudest sibling of the entire family. What she likes most is singing, playing musical instruments, and being with her family. She has a huge interest in rock music. She is a big fan of several rock groups, and her dream is to become a rockstar. She owns and plays an electric guitar, with which she has proved to be a very good guitarist. Only in Season 1, she formed a band with 2003 & 2005 called "The Rockin' Rockers". She's a foil to 2005. Both 2004 and 2005 are kind-hearted Genki Girls who are Older Than They Look, wear skirts, and even have practically indifferent names sans the numbers being rearranged; however, 2004 is rather mellow, mature, and rational whenever not rocking out, while 2005 is always her cheerful, goofball self. She's also a foil to 2007. Both 2004 and 2007 are brown-haired, rambunctious tomboys who can ham it up pretty good; however, 2007 is by default more jerkish, violent, and mean-spirited, while 2004 is characteristically a Cool Big Sis with a mellow demeanor, she's a lot more nicer, and she has a good grip on reality. She's the one taking 2008 to his elementary school every weekday morning.
- 2005 (Voiced by Janice Kawaye (Season 1 2010 & 2011, Season 2 2014-present) Chanelle Peloso (Season 1 2012 & 2013 only) - She is 14 years old. She is buoyant, cheerful, bouncy, optimistic, energetic and full of spirit. A young Japanese-American teenage girl who's the cheerleader of the group. She skips through life with a really huge smile and an assortment of extremely colorful clothes, She is the drummer of the band "The Rockin' Rockers" in Season 1 only. She never frowns. She's always smiling every day!!!! She's a foil to 2004. Both 2004 and 2005 are kindhearted Genki Girls who wear skirts, are Older Than They Look, and even have practically indifferent names sans the numbers being rearranged; however, 2004 is rather mellow and rational most of the time when not rocking out, while 2005 is always her cheerful goofball self. She's also a foil to 2003. Both 2003 and 2005 are Cloudcuckoolanders who get on the nerves of others with their excentricity and sometimes behave inappropriately in serious situations, but are Innocently Insensitive in their defense. To boot, both are perpetual optimists who remain cheerful in spite of the world's shortcomings. However, 2003 is a teenage Valley Girl stereotype caught up in the recent trends, while 2005 is the optimist who's obsessed with having fun. She's even a foil to her friend, Lucina. Both girls are interested in pantomime and areas of performance arts, and both are All-Loving Nice Girls. However, their personalities couldn't possibly contrast more strongly. 2005 is cheerful, comedic, wears bright clothes and always enjoys spreading laughter and happiness everywhere. Lucina is a gloomy emo who wears dark clothes. 2005 really hates The Fresh Beat Band with a huge burning passion, and she finds it scary. She's the one taking 2008 home from elementary school every afternoon. The episodes, "Autumn Wonders", "Watch Out for 2007s" "Training Day", "Homecoming Party" and "The Football of Wisdom" show her in her cheerleading outfit.
- 2006 (Voiced by Jennifer Hale (Season 1) Brenda Song (Season 2-Season 4)) - She is 13 years old. She is a gloomy, cynical, deadpan, and mysterious goth girl who is always seen with a stoic frown. She is interested in occultism, poetry, and the works of Gothic authors, like Edgar Allen Poe and H.P. Lovecraft. She frequently uses words to describe her actions, such as saying the word "Sigh" instead of actually sighing. She is the guitarist and lead singer of the band THE SOUL SKÜLLS.
- 2007 (Voiced by Crystal Scales (Season 1) Tania Gunadi (Season 2-Season 4) - She is 12 years old. She is secretive, arrogant, stubborn, sarcastic, and jealous.
- 2008 (Voiced by Tara Strong) - He is the middle child of the family. Just like 2005, he also hates The Fresh Beat Band.
- 2009 and 2010 (Voiced by Jessica DiCicco (Season 1, 2009) Alyson Stoner (Season 2-Season 4, 2009) Grey DeLisle, 2010) - They're twin sisters that say
- everything in unison.
- 2011 (Voiced by Dee Bradley Baker) - She is the baby of the family.
- Lucina (Voiced by Liz Georges) - One of 2005's friends. While both of them like pantomime, they are complete polar opposites. 2005 is upbeat, cheerful, optimistic, and is a Pollyanna, while Lucina is emo, stoic, and depressed. However, they are both nice girls without and mean bones in their body.
- Danny (Voiced by Alexander Polinsky) - One of 2003's friends. He is prone to the fact that he is overcompensating for his family himself, as it's not unusual for him to do this. However, he has a great outlook for all his friends.
Note: In Season 1, Hacienda Post did the sound editing. And then, in Season 2 (2014-2016), Season 3 (2016-2018), Season 4 (2018-2019) & Season 5 (2019-2020), Dick Maitland did the sound editing.
- S1E1: "Meet the Years (Written by: Ken Scarborough)/Year Blower (Written by: Jeff Borkin)/2008's Day Out with Roberto (Written by: Adam Peltzman)" - The Year siblings are expected to meet a moving family who are very sweet. After The Rockin' Rockers' band performance, 2005 plans to know important things about them./With no dialogue in this episode except for one instance, 2008 and 2005 try to prank 2007 without her knowing./2008 hangs out with his best friend, Roberto. (November 10, 2010)
- S1E2: "2010's Tooth (Written by: Jule Selbo)/Get the Message (Written by: Steve Viksten)" - 2010 awaits a visit from the Tooth Fairy/2008 leaves a scatching message on 2007's phone. (November 11, 2010)
- S1E3: "Come Home, 2003! (Written by: Jeff Kindley)/Autumn Wonders (Written by: Susan Kim)" - When 2004 forgets about watching over 2003, and that 2007 ends up yelling at 2003, she runs away from home./It's fall and the year siblings are having fun playing in the colorful leaves. Meanwhile, 2005 delivers love letters all around Yearville on her scooter, especially Grandpop Maine's farm, and also getting ready for her cheerleader event in the high school football game. (November 12, 2010)
- S1E4: "Watch Out for 2007s (Written by: Sascha Paladino)/Growing Pains (Written by: Janice Burgess)" - When 2008's older sister 2007 won't stop picking on him, 2005 decides to help her younger brother by looking in his Great Big Book of Everything to learn about Armadillos: armor-plated champions of defense! From there, 2008 & 2005 both get some ideas on how to deal with 2007's pestering./2005 is dressing up as Hatsune Miku for a costume party, but when 2007 tries it on, it's way too big for her! So 2003 decides to make 2007 a costume she will never forget. Meanwhile, 2005 asks 2008 if she wants to go get the Great Big Book of Everything and look for an animal that grows and enlargens. 2008 cheerfully shouts yes, and they both learn about hermit crabs, who are great at growing and getting new clothes (or skin in that matter). (November 15, 2010)
- S1E5: "Sad Parrot (Written by: Robert David)/Electric Night (Written by: Adam Peltzman)" - 2008 gets a new parrot who is very, very depressed/The Year family want to watch a special TV show, but there's a power cut caused by lightning. ""Note:"" 2005 sings the song "Build Me a Building" in the episode "Electric Night". This song would later be inspired by the Bubble Guppies song by the same name. (November 18, 2010)
- S1E6: "25 Times the Chaos! (Written by: Jeff Buckland)/Night Vision (Written by: Leslie Valdes)" - After getting bonked by a tree while in a game of hide and seek, he imagines himself as a rabbit with 15 more siblings./2004 and all her pets all want to get to sleep, but she keeps hearing mysterious noises. 2005 assures her that, "There's nothing to be afraid of, sweetie!", but she still remains convinced that she is hearing an AWFULLY scary monster. She knows that owls can see in the dark and wonders how they do it. She seeks the answer in 2008's "Great Big Book of Everything" in the hope that it will help her to spot the monster so everyone can finally get some sleep. (November 22, 2010)
- S1E7: "Morning Meltdown (Written by: Holly Huckins)/Training Day (Written by: Chris Nee)" - In order to get his project to school on time, 2008 works to get each of his sisters out the door during their morning routine./2005 and her friend Peter (Voiced by Joseph Gordon-Levitt) are training for the pep rally at high school. (November 28, 2010)
- S1E8: "2003's Cookies (Written by Jeff Kindley)/Captain Obvious (Written by: Joe Fallon)" - 2003 tries to deliver cookies for her friend, Danny (Voiced by Alexander Polinsky) while avoiding some obstacles along the way./2007 tries to push 2004 down the stairs, but 2004 won't let her pass! (December 4, 2010)
- S1E9: "Bleep (Written by: Andy Yerkes)/No Bees for 2003 (Written by: Andy Yerkes)" - 2005 says a curse word, and she breaks stuff repeatedly, so 2008 has to stop her./2003 tries to be a beekeeper so she can stop the bees stinging her. (December 10, 2010)
- S1E10: "Fighting Dilemma (Written by: Jase Ricci)/You Can't Beat the Heat (Written by: Frederick Stroppel)" - 2007 hates 2005 a lot. Until one day, she and 2005 have a lot of fun with cleaning the shed./The Year siblings want to go to the pool on a really hot day. (December 14, 2010)
- S1E11: "2007 Fails at Babysitting (Written by: Jeff Buckland)/Game Night (Written by; Eric Weiner)" - 2007 tries to get involved with 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2008's babysitting club, but the 4 aforementioned older siblings and 2008 don't think 2007 is the nurturing type, so 2005 and 2008 decide to teach 2007 how to properly babysit. Then and there, 2007's first gig is with the McCauley family where she watches Shelly and Mary. The three also babysit more families along the way./Grandpop Maine and Grandma Tooey has a special night planned for the Year siblings, called Game Night. (December 17, 2010)
- S1E12: "There's No Place Like Home (Written by: Adam Peltzman)/Road Trip! (Written by: Dennis Garvey & Tommy Nichols)" - A termite infestation has forced the Year family out of their house. While the house is being fumigated, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, and Grandpop Maine go to Uncle Pterence's cool house where loads of Nick Jr., Sesame Street, and HIT Entertainment VHSs are seen there with a bunch of TVs, cool beds, and a gaming room, while 2002, 2004, 2007, 2009, and Grandma Tooey go to Aunt Mannie, Aunt Mannie forces them to watch her cats, eat old moldy pudding that she offers, and to massage her feet. For this reason, 2002, 2004, 2007, and 2009 don't enjoy her./The Year Family go on a road trip to Weeping Willow Resort & Lodge on Yeary Year Road. (December 19, 2010)
- S1E13: "A Very Yeary Christmas (Wrtten by: Chris Nee)" - The Year Family have various misadventures during Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, while also learning about holiday traditions that their friends have. (December 23, 2010)
- S1E14: "Homecoming Party (Written by: Susan Kim)/Sing it Loud! (Written by: Jeff Kindley)" - There's a homecoming party at the high school, so 2005 invites 2008 to have fun with her./In this musical episode, a show called America's Next Hitmaker is holding a song contest for anyone who can come up with a song that the whole world will love. 2004 plans to make an original song for the contest while hearing songs that didn't actually come from her family members and Max. (January 8, 2011)
- S1E15: "Hide and Seek (Written by: Sascha Paladino)/What Can You Decide? (Written by: Carin Greenberg-Baker)" - The older year siblings and 2008 decide to play hide and seek./2003 decides on what to wear for Picture Day in High School. (January 13, 2011)
- S1E16: "The Un-Party (Written by: McPaul Smith)/No Noise is Good Noise (Written by: Jonny Belt)" - 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2008 celebrate a birthday party for their dull and dreary aunt Mannie, whose actual idea of a birthday party is equally drab music (instead of a traditional Happy Birthday song), eating a loaf of bread (as opposed to cake), and doing office work (in place of opening presents)./A mysterious noise is interrupting the Rockin' Rockers while they attempt to perform a special song for 2008. The girls must track down the sound and when they do, they find Grandpop Maine playing a musical instrument! (January 21, 2011)
- S1E17: "Access Denied (Written by: Jeff Kindley)/See You There! (Written by: Jeff Kindley)" - 2003 desperately wants to look at 2002's diary, but she won't let her look. Overwhelmed, 2003 tries to find ways to look at the diary without 2002 knowing./2008 is going to a party with his friends, but 2003, 2004 and 2005 really need his help for the Rockin' Rockers' new song for the concert they're playing, so he writes their song, and finally gets to go to his party, with 2005 cheerfully shouting, "Have a great time, Linky!". (January 25, 2011)
- S1E18: "The Iguana Sing Along (Written by: Jeff Buckland)/2008's Great Adventure! (Written by: Peter Gaffney)" - 2004 learns about iguanas from 2008's Great Big Book of Everything for Animal Show & Tell at high school, and she goes on a search to find something so the iguanas can have a sing along before taking a nap./2008 goes on an excellent adventure with 2005. (January 28, 2011)
- S1E19: "To Catch a Stealer (Written by: Susan Kim)/The Football of Wisdom (Written by: Eric Weiner)" - 2002 and 2004 find out that somebody is stealing their valued items and must set out to find them and get the stealer arrested. However, it turns out to be their friends that borrowed them for a day./When 2008 is watching a football game at his older sisters' high school, he miraculously catches the football and just when one of the players was about to get hurt, he sets off and hits the football very hard into the hurdle. 2005, one of the high school cheerleaders, finds out about this and congratulates her younger brother for making that throw. Meanwhile, 2005 and the other sisters throw a party for 2008 for throwing a football very hard, when 2008 is out with his best friend, Roberto for movie night. (February 8, 2011)
- S1E20: "Love is in the Air! (Written by: Adam Peltzman)/LaNae Seeks Help (Written by: Steve Viksten)" - It's Valentine's Day and all of the Year Family are giving valentine cards to everybody/2005 decides to cheer up her best friend, LaNae, after she discovers that her family has depression after her grandpa died. (February 14, 2011)
- S1E21: "Skull ROCK! (Written by: Madellaine Paxson)" - 2006 performs with her band, The Soul Skülls in Lucillina's garage. They rock their hearts out. They perform very wild, very hard, very death-metallish, and very violent, too. (February 15, 2011)
- S1E22: "Farmhouse Friends (Written by: Janice Burgess)/Putty Buddies (Written by: Kent Redeker)" - 2005 and 2008 work at Grandpop Maine's farm to prevent a man from turning the farm into a parking lot/2002 has her first golf game and develops the "yips". 2005 thinks that she has problems speaking and always saying "yip", but 2002 demonstrates to 2005 that the "yips" are a state of extreme nervousness that causes a golfer to miss an easy putt. (February 16, 2011)
- S1E23: "It's Great to Be a Ghost! (Written by: Don Gillies)/Arrow-Riding Mayhem! (Written by: Peter Gaffney)" - 2003, 2004, and 2005 are ghosts, haunting an old house to the sounds of '20s-style jazz. When unsuspecting 2008 drops by, they really put their scaring skills to the test!/When 2005's friend Victoria tries to shoot her bow-and-arrow, 2005 catches the arrow, and she ends up taking a ride of her life! (February 17, 2011)
- S1E24: "The Adventure of the Flying Rock! (Written by: Adam Peltzman)/2007 Gets Embarrassed! (Written by: Jeff Buckland)" - 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009, and 2010 are brave, Indiana Jones-style explorers on a quest for the rare, legendary flying rock which sits atop Go Step Go Hill. In a frenzied disco dash through the jungle and the desert, they race each other to see who can make it to Go Step Go Hill first and claim the prize./2007 accidentally gets embarrassed when one of her friends takes a picture of her bad hair day. (February 18, 2011)
- S1E25: "The New Zoo Revue (Written by: Jeff Kindley)/Pirate Treasure (Written by: Scott Gray)" - The Year Family go to the zoo, and have great misadventures there, and having laughs when 2007 gets her hand stuck by a crocodile/In this reggae-style pirate adventure, Captains 2005 and 2008 sail the high seas in search of treasure. Will they find it before Captains 2002 and 2004, or will they walk the plank? (February 19, 2011)
- S1E26: "Surf's Up! (Written by: Steve Viksten)/Horse Troubles (Written by: Ken Scarborough)" - Surfers 2002, 2004, and 2005 get some unexpected help from Mystery Lifeguard 2008 as they search for the perfect wave at Allyce Beasley Beach, all to the sounds of some totally rad Afro-pop music./2007 is onto mischief when her horse is rude and tries to get 2007 off of her. But 2005 has a solution and decides to give 2007's horse a ride, but then 2005 finds herself having a ride of her life! (March 4, 2011)
- S1E27: "Quest for the Tower of Power (Written by: Radha Blank)/Bubbly Bubble-Land (Written by: Sascha Paladino)" - 2007 is a super-villain who wants to rule the world and make it stinky and yucky. But 2005 and 2008 are super-heroes out to stop them! Salsa accompanies the super-competitors on their super-adventure./The Year Family all help a little bubble get to his family and visiitng Bubbly Bubble-Land. (March 13, 2011)
- S1E28: "Neighboring Heights (Written by: Jeff Buckland)/Nutcracker Sweet (Written by: Jeff Buckland)" - 2008 is shocked to see his best friend, Roberto with suitcases. He is afraid that Roberto is moving. It actually turned out that Roberto was going to his grandparents' house for the weekend, and he'll be coming back on Sunday./2008 dreamed he's in a world where everything is made of candy. (March 20, 2011)
- S1E29: "An Adventure in Echocardiography (Written by: Madellaine Paxson)/Hairspray on the Loose! (Written by: Carin Greenberg-Baker)" - The Rockin' Rockers put their extreme rocking skills to the test when they're battled against an amateur band, The Weebaloos. 2004 unfortunately knew what to do. She used echocardiography on her signature electric guitar to defeat the Weebaloos./2003's favorite hairspray is missing when 2007's new tennis ball kicks it away. Now, it's up to 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2008 to get 2003's beloved hairspray back. (March 25, 2011)
- S1E30: "Hepworth Hills Teens (Written by: Madellaine Paxson)/Nelson from Mexico (Written by: Robert David)" - The Rockin' Rockers decide to bring 2008 with them to their Battle of the Bands championship, where 2008 is revealed to be the band's beloved bassist. The band ends up winning the championship. Their prize? They get to go to Hepworth Hills, where they meet a rag-tag group of teenage girls named Kaycee, Lydia, Michelle, and Serenity who invite the band and 2008 to tour the world of Hepworth Hills./A new foreign exchange student from Mexico, Nelson, makes friends with 2008 and his friends very easily. Nelson even shows a video that tells how Nelson's life in Mexico was. (March 28, 2011)
- S1E31: "What's the Hubbub? (Written by: Joe Fallon)/Unforgiving 2007 (Written by: Jeff Kindley)" - A huge fight is going on at 2008's school./2007 causes loads of problems, like embarrassing 2002 at a soccer game, ruining 2003's brand new hairdo, shreds 2004's hair to pieces, and even turns 2006's gothic stuff into pink stuff. So 2005 and 2008 are set to ground 2007 so that she won't do ANYTHING else. (April 1, 2011)
- S1E32: "Yellowstone Park (Written by: Kent Redeker)/Kitty Sitting (Written by: Ken Scarborough)" - The Year Family all go to Yellowstone Park to get some fresh air, and also some R&R: rest and relaxation./The Rockin' Rockers babysit a little kitty while its' owner is away, and they even make a song about the cat, but it seems that the cat doesn't like 2005... (April 4, 2011)
- S1E33: "Supermodel Girl (Written by: Susan Kim)/Goldfishing (Written by: Adam Peltzman)" - 2003 wants to be a supermodel very badly. So now it's up to 2008 to help her./2002 gets a goldfish, but she doesn't know how to take care of it, so 2005 and 2008 help her. (April 8, 2011)
- S1E34: "2004 and the Difficult Environment (Written by: Steve Viksten)/2007 the Sick (Written by: Jonathan Greenberg)" - 2007 launches atomic bombs on the planet, so 2004 must stop the atomic bombs and save all her animal friends./2007 gets the flu by an extremely sick sports nut, so 2005 and 2008 cure 2007 without getting sick at all. Unfortunately, 2007 doesn't have any good manners, so they pretend to be nurses. (April 15, 2011)
- S1E35: "Heavy Gravity (Written by: McPaul Smith)/Goal-Setting Mission (Written by: Susan Kim)" - 2004 goes to space and realizes that gravity is much slower than on Earth./2002 really wants to set a goal for best soccer playing ever, so she's on a mission to do such a thing. (April 20, 2011)
- S1E36: "Information Planet (Written by: Ken Scarborough)Publicity Stunt (Written by: Chris Nee)" - The Rockin' Rockers go to "Information Planet" to perform their latest hit, "Headphones On"./2008 discovers a publicity stunt for a restaurant that's gone memetic. (April 26, 2011)
- S1E37: "Television Teleportation (Written by: Janice Burgess)/Scientific Giant (Written by: Scott Gray)" - 2005 and 2008 go to an amusement park called, "Nick Jr. Universe" and have the fun of their lives./2006 helps a depressed scientific giant develop a vaccine for his sickness. (May 4, 2011)
- S1E38: "A Big Incident on Bug Lake (Written by: Frederick Stroppel)/Girlfriend and Boyfriend Introducing (Written by: Carin Greenberg-Baker)" - The Year Family set out on a mission to save Bug Lake from a giant wave./2005 introduces her best friends, LaNae, Shauniqua, Shelley, Halley, Dawn, Michael, Corey, Paulie, Brandon, and Michaela to her younger brother, 2008. (May 10, 2011)
- S1E39: "Gum Gum Tick-Gum (Written by: Claudia Silver)/Midnight Muddle (Written by: Mike Rabb)" - 2002 decides to eat her favorite gum........until one of the gums she eating sounds like a clock./2005 decides to set out on a quest for find a rare animal---------A Hallucinogenicinstinctaogicalman. (May 19, 2011)
- S1E40: "A Lesson in Independence (Written by: Ken Scarborough)/Obstacles of the Deep Blue Sea (Written by: Rick Gitelson)" - When 2007 caused trouble in the city, she is sent to jail, while she learns something civilization-like: INDEPENDENCE. Turns out that the rest of The Year Family have sent a video to teach 2007 a lesson in independence./2005 and 2008 go to the deep blue sea to receive a mysterious jewel that hasn't been seen in ages. (May 26, 2011)
- S1E41: "Activity, Activity (Written by: Koyalee Chanda)/Engineer 2005 (Written by: Susan Kim)" - 2004 and 2008 attend 2005's Activity Land that was in her room. There, they have fun, all while learning the value of activity-learning skills./2005 takes over for the engineer while he is sick with a cold, and she has fun. (June 1, 2011)
- S1E42: "A Day at the Beach (Written by: Robert Scull)/Mr. Knickerbocker (Written by: Jeff Buckland)" - The Year Family all go to the beach for some fun and games, like sandcastle making, volleyball, frisbee, and best of all, swimming./The Year Family all go to the world of Knickerbock Village to meet Mr. Knickerbocker, and do some serious dancing. (June 9, 2011)
- S1E43: "Overnight Thunderstorm (Written by: Janice Burgess)/Kaleidoscope Haunting (Written by: Eric Weiner)" - A violent storm hits Yearville, and 2003 gets scared stiff, so 2005 helps her./2002 gets a new kaleidoscope, and 2007 tries to steal it, so 2002 has to set up an alarm for her. (June 17, 2011)
- S1E44: "Randall's Zoo (Written by: Sascha Paladino)/HD Hijinks (Written by: Jeff Kindley)" - 2005 helps Randall take care of his 200 animals./2008 gets a new HD TV and he and his sisters have fun with it. (June 27, 2011)
- S1E45: "He's Discussing, 2004! (Written by: P. Kevin Strader)/Bugs of the Bunch (Written by: Jeff Buckland)" - 2004 tries to discuss what 2008's doing, but 2002 says "it's a surprise!"/2005 saves her bug friends from alley cats. (July 8, 2011)
- S1E46: "HypnoPalooza! (Written by: Jeff Buckland)/2003 the Glamorous (Written by: Carin Greenberg-Baker)" - 2008 gets a new hypno kit for himself, but his sisters are interested in the kit themselves, too. Uh oh! What can 2008 do?/2003 trains for her newest performance at a fashion show, and she needs to look her best. But there are obstacles along the way. So 2005 and 2008 help her stay clean. (July 16, 2011)
- S1E47: "Slumber Party (Written by: Joe Fallon & Ken Scarborough)/Locked Out (Written by: Sonia Manzano)" -After The Rockin' Rockers' (2003, 2004, & 2005) concert gets cancelled, they decide to throw a slumber party. 2007 finds out about the rockstars' slumber party and orders her friends to insult the girls./The Year family are at their kitchen table making macaroni hats. The phone rings. Who could it be? Grandma Tooey says she has to go to Aunt Susie's but that Grandpop Maine will be babysitting. Grandpop makes a mess while making hats and goes to the bathroom to clean up. He promises to teach the kids how to play "Macaroni Pirates" when he returns. The problem is: that he locked himself in. The family need to call Aunt Susie to find out where the key is but they don't have the number. Luckily, 2005 saves the day, knowing exactly what Aunt Susie's number is..
- Tween-Girl as 2002
- Amy as 2003
- Princess (Season 1) Salli (Meet the Years, Watch Out for 2007s, Hide and Seek, The Iguana Sing Along, Season 2-onwards) as 2004
- Kayla (Season 1) Ivy (Season 2-Season 5) as 2005
- Vixen as 2006
- Kimberly as 2007
- Justin as 2008
- Kendra as 2009
- Salli as 2010
- Kidaroo as 2011
Tropes About the Family
At one point, in 2013, when they finished recording for Season 1, Stuart Snyder heard Miranda Cosgrove saying that "I wouldn't be voicing 2004 ever again", because she had to go to college and do her schoolwork. Snyder manipulated Cosgrove to do MORE voice work for 2004, but Cosgrove wouldn't do it. Snyder then started yelling at Cosgrove to be in EVERY SEASON of The Years House, or he would start attacking Cosgrove viciously. Miranda Cosgrove, now upset and annoyed at Stuart Snyder, said that "I DON'T WANT TO DO ANY MORE STUFF INVOLVING THE YEARS HOUSE AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!!!!!!", and started slapping Snyder's cheek in anger. And it wasn't just Miranda Cosgrove. It was Janice Kawaye as well. In 2013, Snyder wanted Kawaye to voice 2005, who, in one episode of the show, started using a toilet as a drum set, and used a toilet paper as cymbals, and 2005 hit the toilet paper cymbals repeatedly. Kawaye felt disgusted at that idea, and said to Snyder, "Don't make me feel grossed out!!!!". Snyder, at one point, even forced Janice Kawaye to bring back Miranda Cosgrove to do MORE episodes involving their respective characters. And, at one point, manipulated Kawaye to bring back Cosgrove, just for a special involving "The Rockin' Rockers", and Snyder gave 2005 MORE, MORE, MOOOOOOOOORE screen time. He even went close as to show 2005 drumming in a cacophonic and GRATING way, and showing the same scene OVER and OOOOOOVER again. Kawaye said that "it would give people who watched the show seizures". Stuart Snyder, at one point, even forced Janice Kawaye to voice 2005, having SEX. Kawaye now was feeling slightly annoyed about this idea. She felt disgusted again as well. Janice Kawaye said that "it was inappropriate for a kids' show to do that". Snyder even wanted 2005 to get MOOOOOOORE episodes and EVEN MORRRRRRRRE screen time. Snyder, at one point, even wanted 2005 to have sex, show off her butt, poop on screen, pee on screen, have her do porn, have gross-up close ups of 2005, say bad words frequently, have her play the drums more often, have her giving off the middle finger, have more cartoonish sound effects, have more of 2005's comedy, just for money, and, at one point, having 2005 MURDER somebody. Janice Kawaye then started throwing up. She puked, shouting "EWWWWWWW!", Kawaye was SUPER FURIOUS. She was so furious, that she then slapped Stuart Snyder EVEN MORE HARDER than what Miranda Cosgrove did. She quit angrily saying to Stuart Snyder, "YOU ARE A PREDATOR AND A MONSTER!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!!!!!!", and slammed the door in Snyder's face. Collette Sunderman, the voice director, was FURIOUS at Snyder for what she had done to one of her friends, Miranda and Janice, started kicking Stuart Snyder out of Cartoon Network, having him fired. However, the new Cartoon Network CEO, Christina Miller, treated The Years House WAY BETTER than Stuart Snyder did. She even got Janice Kawaye back to voicing 2005 all over again. Kawaye now was thrilled at Christina, and hugged her in excitement. Collette Sunderman was extremely happy at that idea, and thanked Christina Miller for the good actions.