Meilin Rae (Meiling Li in Japanese) is Sakura's rival, Gary's girlfriend and Ash's bully voiced by Nicole Oliver. She is the lead off mean girl with Mel Szyslak as her boss.
- She is from the same age as Ash's rival Gary Oak, and is under Mel's orders. She and the other mean girls take a dislike for bugs. She does know Gwen Stefani music and with her friends calling Ash an Ashy-Boy, she'd be better. She disagrees with Ash's date with Sakura and wants to diaper him badly. She would grow jealous of Sakura's wedding with Ash. She would also be jealous of Ash dancing with Sakura during the Reedington Elementary School Dance. She would also get grounded by her furious mother and would run off crying after Mel ruined Ash and Sakura's Swing Dance night. She says Ash's last name Ketchum. She and Mel's other companions would share Sakura's teasing about her and Ash kissing and sitting in a tree, to make her face as red as her longstockings. She also attends Spy Kids Academy. She would write on Ash's face with a black marker and it has LOSER! written all over. She would grab Ash by the collar to demand him where Li Showron is, only to be stopped by Marina Barton and get into a fight together. She acts like a Stepmother and Yolanda and Marina as Stepsisters during Reedington Elementary's Cinderella play. With a package of adult diapers and baby powder, she would slave to Ash while his mother and her Mr. Mime partner are out of town. She is also prone to crying when she loses, making Marina try to attack Ash for making her upset. She would grab Ash's ear and yell at him, but would get whacked in the head by a sledgehammer used by Azumi. She and Ash would accidentally swap bodies by a zap of a magical ring's power. She scribbles Ash's cheek with a black marker saying No Help Necessary. She would bonk Ash in the head with her bare fist. She currently attends a Mean Girl boarding prep school. While dancing ballet, she would get bumped by Ash and would tell him to watch it and stand still during her practice. She would imagine her wedding with Li Showron, with most other mean girl bridesmaids, but would get ruined during the annual Sophomore Slump and betrayed, much to Ash's delight. She would kick him in the back that has a Kick Me word written on the paper. While Ash and the Pokemon alumni are at the Technical Institute, she would write a blackmail to Ash and when getting to it, try to attack him, but get banned from every school. She does her orders to Ash to wear adult diapers, since he doesn't like them at all. As revealed in Get Out of Barney's Room, she is used to flicking Ash's nose. At a Reedington Elementary classroom, upon seeing Ash and Sakura kiss, she would excuse him before grabbing him by the collar, write I Hate You on his face with her black marker and when Ash is leaving, she would point out and laugh out loud, long before she got suspended. She is a lead off mean girl. She would push Ash to the floor, then scribble an APRIL FOOLS! writing on his face. She'd also pull Ash's jeans down to show his briefs that almost look like Poke Balls, she is admired by Molly O!'s brother Buzz.
- She has black hair and red eyes and her first Cardcaptors movie outfit (used for home for The Adventures of Ash Ketchum, and for Kids' WB!'s Ash Ketchum The Pokemon Trainer and Friends) is composed of: a pink short sleeved shirt, red skirt, dark grey socks and black shoes.
- While attending Reedington Elementary, she wears her summer school uniform as usual.
- In school dance, she wears a dress, earrings and heels of a red color.
- In ballroom days, she wears a ballgown, earrings and hidden heels of a red color along with white long gloves.
- In her battle during The New Rival, she wears a battle costume composed of: a red, yellow and white long sleeved dress, tan pantyhose and red flats.
- During Marina's wedding with Ringo in her fantasy, she is a red dressed bridesmaid with red earrings and red heels.
- In ballet, she wears a red tutu with white tights and red flats.
- During her wedding with Li in her fantasy before getting hit in the head and betrayed, she wears a wedding dress worn by Kelly Westwood.
- While cheerleading, she wears the same uniform as her rival.
- As a safety officer in Career Day, she wears a police uniform worn by Hari and Doori's mother.
- In the Valentine's Day dance with Gary, she wears a red strapless long dress, earrings and hidden heels and also has her black hair down.
- At Halloween, her Leona Heidern outfit from 96 (used for mean girl/bad guy business) is composed of a green short sleeved shirt, green shorts and green shoes.
- During Ash and Sakura's wedding, she wears a strapless long dress, earrings, and hidden heels of a red color, and has her hair down.
List of 5 Things that she tormented to Ash Ketchum
- Putting a diaper on him
- Using a black marker to write on his face
- Kicking him
- Pushing him
- Cutting his romantic date with Sakura
List of 5 Other Things that she admired to Li Showron
- Kissing him
- Dating him
- Dancing with him
- Hanging out with him
- Flowering him
List of 5 Even More Things that Buzz O admired to her
- Kissing her
- Flowering her
- Cheering for her
- Dancing with her
- Hanging out with her
- Gary Oak (Boyfriend)
- Malinda Doe, Yolanda Harrison and Marina Barton (Friends)
- Li Showron (Admirer)
- Sakura Avalon (Rival)
- Ash Ketchum (Bully)
- Buzz O (Worst Nightmare)
- Layla Mackenzie and Mr. Terada (Teachers)
- Mel Szyslak (Boss)
- Mr. Rascal (Uncle)